News and Events
The Ambassador called a meeting of all officials and made a special mention of the “Swacchta hi Sewa” campaign to promote the drive for cleanliness and hygiene. During the period, all the unused items were disposed of along with regular cleaning work in the Mission.
A special cleanliness drive was also organized in ‘India House’ and all officials’ residences to mark the campaign.
5th to 25th October, 2017
The Embassy would like to request all Indian Associations to encourage all Indian diaspora living in Norway to visit their own country during the event and make it a success. During the period, Ministry of Tourism will organise a number of tourism events across all States in the country.
For more details, kindly click the link: http://pib.nic.in/newsite/PrintRelease.aspx?relid=171383
In this regard, the Embassy would appreciate if the interested companies could contact Mr. M.M. Subramaniam, whose contact details are as under:
Scientist,I/C, Vessel Operation & Management
National Centre for Antarctic & Ocean Research,
(Ministry of Earth Sciences),
We would also greatly appreciate if this information could be forwarded to all interested shipbuilders for bidder participation. - Click here to download the invitation
On the occasion of the Commemoration of 75th Anniversary of the Quit India Movement
Friends, As you may be aware, the Quit India Movement that began on 9th August 1942 was an important milestone in the Indian freedom struggle. Five years after the Quit India Movement, India attained freedom on 15th August 1947.
Click here to read more
Click here to download online forum
H.E. Mr. Debraj Pradhan, Ambassador of India to Norway, administering the Pledge "Sankalp Se Siddhi".
On the sidelines of the G 20 Summit in Hamburg, Prime Minister Modi met the Prime Minister of Norway H.E. Ms Erna Solberg. Prime Minister Modi and the Prime Minister of Norway H.E. Ms Erna Solberg discussed bilateral matters, especially strengthening of economic relations. Prime Minister Modi invited participation of Norwegian pension funds in the National Investment and Infrastructure Fund. The Prime Minister of Norway invited India to participate in the Oceans' Conference on the sidelines of UNGA. In a gesture symbolising cooperation for attainment of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG), Prime Minister Solberg presented to Prime Minister Modi, at the end of the meeting, a football with SDGs inscribed on it.
Shri Surendrajeet Singh Ahluwalia, Hon’ble Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs and Agriculture & Farmers Welfare with Ms. Marit Berger Røsland, State Secretary for Foreign Affairs. - CLICK TO VIEW more Photos of the Visit of Goodwill Parliamentary Delegation
Job application in the Indian embassy, Oslo. For More Details.
CLARIFICATION REGARDING MENTIONING ADHAAR CARD NUMBER IN EVERY INCOME TAX RETURN AND PAN APPLICATION - Following is the Press Release from Ministry of Finance, Government of India. For More Details.
- Combined RFP Questioners & Answers for Sweden, Latvia and Norway - Click to read more
- Goa Action Plan - Click to read more
- List of MoUs signed by BRICS Countries - Click to read more
- Goa Declaration at 8th BRICS Summit - Click to read more
- Press Statement by PM following the 8th BRICS Summit - Click to read more
- Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India will organize four Know India Programmes (KIP) for Persons of Indian Origins(PIOs) from December 2016 to January 2017 - Click to know more
- Click here to View more- Dated 29 September 2016
Click here to read More
- Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd Global Tender Notice Click here to view
- Nalanda University AdmissionsClick here for more details
- Read Articles about India
- PassportIndia 2015
- PassportIndia 2015 Press Note
- Documentaries on e-Governance, TV Series, etc. on National e-Governance Plan
- The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing the 22nd Edition of International Engineering and Technology Fair (IETF) 2017 from 2nd -4th February 2017 at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, spread over 30,000 sq. mtrs. IETF is a global platform for buyer-seller meets, international conferences and seminars, business networking, technology assessments, strategic partnerships, Investments, vendor development, and showcasing latest products. The launch of ?Make in India? campaign, major new national program dedicated to facilitate investment, foster innovation, enhance skill development and promote intellectual property and build best-in-class manufacturing infrastructure. The 22nd IETF 2017 will feature concurrent shows such as Automach, Digital Office, Green Mobility, Logistics, Metal & Metallurgy, Skills, Solid Waste Management, Water India & Plumbing, Industrial Maintenance covered under ?Make in India? campaign & Global Pavilion. For further details, please click?
- Established in 1942, Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is amongst the foremost and largest publicly funded scientific and industrial research organization in the world, with 37 state-of-the-art National Laboratories/Institutes, 3 Innovation Complexes and 38 Centres across India. CSIR is looking for outstanding R&D professionals to head its prestigious National Laboratories/Institutes. For further details, please click...
- The 10th India International Textile Machinery Exhibition (India ITME -2016), largest textile machinery show in India, will be held from 3? 8 December 2016 at Bombay Convention & Exhibition Centre, Goregaon (East), Mumbai.
- Hon'ble Prime Minister's Letter to Citizens on Completion of 1 year of Government
- IMF: India a bright spot in global economy, will clock 7.2% growth.