MISCELLANEOUS SERVICE/ATTESTATION OF DOCUMENTS:
The following miscellaneous services/attestation of documents is carried out at the Embassy of India, Oslo.Please download the requisite form from Consular Service/ Forms Downloads:-
- Registration of birth of a child and grant of Indian citizenship
- Affidavit to be given by the parent to apply for a passport in India for a child born in India (Word Doc)
- Application for filming Documentaries/Commercials in India(Word Doc)
- Declaration of applicant parent or gaurdian if passport is for minor (Word Doc)
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Life Certificate
- Attestation of Power of Attorney
- Attestation of affidavit/document
- Attestation of affidavit/document for non-commercial and commercial purpose (Applicant must get the documents authenticated from the Notary)
- No objection Certificate to carry dead body/ashes
In the event of death of a relative/friend, if the applicant wishes to carry either body or ashes back home to India; the following documents are required to be submitted along with the Miscellaneous Service Form.
a. Death Certificate in original with one photo copy;
b. Burial/Cremation or embalming certificate in original with one copy;
c. Certificate from a Medical Officer stating that "the deceased was not suffering from any contagious disease;
d. Passport of the deceased; and
e. Miscellaneous Service Form should have the details of the deceased and signed by the person submitted the application along with copy of his/her passport.
All educational documents / marriage certificate / court documents and any other document issued in India will be attested by the Embassy only after they have been apostilled by CPV Division, Ministry of External Affairs, TilakMarg, New Delhi.
Attestation of documents
Please note that all the documents in Norwegian language vizDate of Birth Certificate, General Power of Attorney and other documents for attestation should be translated in English and attested by the Norwegian Notary. The individual concerned should be present in person at the Indian Embassy to get his/her signatures attested by the Indian Embassy. He/she also has to produce the original passport at the time of submission of documents for attestation. Documents for attestation received by post will not be entertained.
Updated on 27.03.2014